My photo
You can pretend to be serious; But you can't pretend to be funny.

3PLT: Saturday Morning Alive Show

3PLT: Saturday Morning Alive Show
Watch Now

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

ANGELINE JOLIE CLAIMS ONLY 4 LOVERS ???

WELL I PROMISED I WASN'T GONNA TELL ANYBODY BUT, BETTER MAKE THAT FIVE

Angelina Jolie insists that she has only had 4 lovers--ever. She says she's shocked by her ‘man-eater’ reputation. She claims to have had sex with Brad Pitt, former husband Billy-Bob Thornton and Johnny Lee Miller and another nameless man.

She tells Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine, "It was never true. I had only slept with four men in my life - and I married two of them!"

In the past Jolie has confessed to a string of casual affairs with close male friends. She was also in a bi-sexual relationship before Billy Bob. The sexy star says she would meet her suitors for raunchy hotel rendezvous.

She said, "I went for two years with absolutely no man around me. Then I decided to get closer to men who were already close very close friends of mine. As crazy as that sounds, meeting a man in a hotel room for a few hours and not seeing that man again for a few months is about what I can handle"

Get your story straight sweetie--either that or just keep your comments to yourself cause people like me having nothing better to do than dig up past quotes of yours.

No comments:

Popular Posts

Missed it ? - The Archives !