My photo
You can pretend to be serious; But you can't pretend to be funny.

3PLT: Saturday Morning Alive Show

3PLT: Saturday Morning Alive Show
Watch Now

Monday, November 17, 2008

Painfully Accurate State Signs
















NEW JERSEY - What exit ?..get it OMG that's funny , What exit ? You know like in Jersey they number all their exits, so like you know where to exit from the expressway, to ,..uh find the place where your going,..not like other states where,...um...uh I guess all states have exit numbers, huh, well its just funny cause its Jersey and its funny to mock New Jersey, right ?
Well alright, I admit it I'm just some hater from Connecticut...which may be the least funny state ever,so there I said it...shut up,... Mom !

1 comment:

www.lamparas.biz said...

Oh my god, there is a great deal of worthwhile data above!

Popular Posts

Missed it ? - The Archives !