My photo
You can pretend to be serious; But you can't pretend to be funny.

3PLT: Saturday Morning Alive Show

3PLT: Saturday Morning Alive Show
Watch Now

Monday, January 4, 2010

Little People vs Elephant in Plane Tug Challenge

This reminds me of an amusing anecdote: True story, A little person came up to me and asked if I had change for a dollar to put in the parking meter, I remembered that I had some quarters in my pocket so I dug in and pulled them out. We both waited in gleeful anticipation, turns out that I only had three,...but neither of us dared say what was on our collective minds; which was indeed I too, was a little short !(Im here all week folks try the veal its the house specialty,remember to tip your waitresses cause they are workin hard for ya)




THE NILES LESH PROJECT - All Rights Reserved 2009
Join the network of NILES LESH / MIENFOKS pseudo-friends !

1 comment:

Muffin Recipes said...

Great blog, thanks for posting this.

Popular Posts

Missed it ? - The Archives !